Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
93218members
27598posts

Flybe Refund

Highlighted
Little helper

Flybe Refund

I sent all my details to the cbk tesco email on the 6th March to claim for a Flybe flight. I had an automatic confirming receipt of my email. I have heard absolutely nothing since and now we are over 10 weeks down the line. I realise things are busy at the moment but I really thought I would have heard something by now. How do I chase this up?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: Flybe Refund

Hi @karenepower 

I'm sorry you've not heard anymore since your email receipt.

You can find information about the steps to take here: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/t5/Disputed-transactions-and/tkb-p/disputedtransactions

Or there is a secure way to send Tesco Bank a message from here.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'. In the top right of the page click 'Send a message' and a page opens up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it and send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Flybe Refund

Hi there, There is a secure way to send Tesco Bank a message from here. Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page 'About Tesco-Bank'. In the top right of the page click 'Send a message' and a page opens up, 'Create New Message'. Complete it and send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Hope this helps - Kevin