Did you mean: 
92903members
27425posts

Flybe Refund

Highlighted
Little helper

Flybe Refund

Hi
After Flybe ceased trading back in March I phoned tesco credit card helpline to ask how to go about getting a refund. I followed the automated instructions to email a copy of my payment invoice/ receipt with passenger info to cbj@tescobank.com. This was on the 7th of March. Since sending that email I havnt received any replies or correspondence . I appreciate the current situation is likely to delay the process, i am just a little concerned that I havnt received any reply (not even an automated one). I have been keep an eye on my spam email but havnt spotted anything.
Any update would be greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
In the know

Re: Flybe Refund

Good evening @Pres08 ,

Sorry to hear you've experienced delays in getting some form of update in regards to your FlyBe refund from earlier on in the year.

If you send a Private Message to @Tesco-Bank along with your full name, date of birth and postcode when you contact them in regards to your refund then they'll be more than happy to help you.

I hope you are able to get this resolved soon and thank you for your patience.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Pres08, sorry to hear about this! Can you please send us over a private message to Tesco-Bank? I'll then be able to take a closer look.

Highlighted
Little helper

Thank you for you advice, I’ve now sent a private message.