Financial difficulties ?

Hi thereI have reached a point in my financial life where having a credit card may no longer be a good thing ..... I have just been charged the £12 late fee for the first time EVER in many years of having this card and don’t know which department I should talk to? I need a real human not an automated menu for this one as I want to ask if this can be refunded in any circumstances? I have the money to pay today so am 1 day late !!!! So frustrating ..... I have cashed in my Premium Bonds specifically to pay this card off in full , as now I am a stay-at - home Mum of 2 with Zero disposable income, I simply cannot afford the temptation anymore .....and now that I owe another £12 on top of the existing balance ( which is actually less than £200 anyway- I’m not exactly a hardcore debtor ) I have to find more money .... HELP!,
  • 1 Reply

Former Your Community Expert
    Hello , I'm sorry to hear you've had an unexpected fee. If you could please private message with your full name, DOB and postcode, I'll be able to have a look into this for you - Caroline