Documents Certified

I have been approved for a credit card but have to send in some certified documents. Unfortunately, I cannot make an app with my GP at the moment as they're reserved for critical cases and emergencies, and don't really have access to a lawyer etc. Why isn't the post office sufficient to certify a document (especially when they can certify passport applications?!)
  • 5 Replies

Community superstar
    Morning I'm sorry to hear about this and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out and give you an appropriate response to your query.Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.Complete it and send your message securely.Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.Hope this helps!!
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for your message. So we can help, could you please send a private message to ? - Keigan
    Above and beyond
    Good Morning This is very stressful for you, but please allow me to be of assistance to you. To have this issue examined and an appropriate solution provided quickly... please proceed as follows :- Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message'
    It's quite easy to do, please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'
    Please complete this and send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode. Best Wishes,
    I don’t understand why either! I used the post office service and have received a letter saying it can’t be accepted. The police station said no, the GP surgery said no, the bank said no......I cannot find anyone to certify documents! Paid almost £25 to have two sets of docs certified at the post office but no use, despite the person I spoke to on the phone at Tesco Bank telling me to ‘try the post office’!!!
    Above and beyond
    Good Morning This is very frustrating to see, but please allow me to assist you. To have this issue examined and an appropriate solution provided quickly... please proceed as follows :- Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message'
    It's quite easy to do, please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'
    Please complete this and send your message securely. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.You will receive a reply to your private message from the Tesco Team. Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles