Dispute

Hi there

I just wondered what the timescale is on hearing back about disputes? I filed a dispute under section 75 via the email address provided and received all the auto emails back to say they were received but just hadn't heard anything yet from anyone at tesco. Emails submitted 12th June. No panic, just wanted a rough idea of timescale for when I might hear something. Thanks
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi

There is no set timescale as it really depends on the complexity of the dispute. That being said, I would've thought you would've received a reply by now! We'll take a look into this and hopefully get back to you with an update really soon. So that we can do this we'll just need you to confirm your full name, DOB and postcode. Please send this information as a private message to our @Tesco-Bank account or alternatively you can pass the information on to us via our Tesco Bank Facebook page (by private message) or DM us on @tescobankhelp.

If messaging our @Tesco-Bank account then please ensure you leave a space between each of the characters as shown below.

A B 1 2 C D
    2 2 0 6 2 0 1 7
    0 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7