Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
77774members
22521posts

Direct Debit to Amex

Here to Help

Direct Debit to Amex

Hi,

Is anybody else having the difficulties I am having and have had for nine months now, in getting the direct debit to Amex paid by the bank?  Countless new forms have been submitted all to no avail.  For this and one other supplioer I am having to make manual transfers - why?

3 REPLIES 3
Your Community Expert

Re: Direct Debit to Amex

Hi Nev,

I'd suggest this is something you should raise with our Current Account team by calling 0845 300 3511. They can help diagnose the root cause of the issue or can pass it to our payments team to carry out a full investigation if needed.

Hope this helps

Steven

Employee

I had a similar issue with a National Trust Scotland direct debit. It wasn't ongoing for as long as 9 months and the root cause was identified after an investigation by the Tesco Bank payments team. It's now been resolved. As the previous poster suggested you should contact the current accounts team and get them to have a look at it.

Cheers

Malcolm.

........................................................................................................

The views expressed in this post are mine and not those of Tesco Bank

Here to Help

First phone call cut off the second took 24 minutes with a promise that the IT issues would soon be resolved.  Which sounds very much like the observation made back in February!  I won't hold my breath.