Highlighted
Little helper

Direct Debit not taken

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Helping hand

Re: Direct Debit not taken

Hi @kamkioufi 

I'm sorry your direct debit has not been taken.

You don't say what this is in relation to.

It would be something Tesco Bank could look into for you via a private message.

Click on @Tesco-Bank  then 'Send a Message'. Please include your full name, date of birth, postcode and details of your enquiry. I'm sure someone would only be too happy to help you.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi,

I am new to the forum.  I have just sent a message as per your advise.  Where do I find a reply if I get one?  Or do I have to wait?  Please advise.

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Helping hand

Hi @kamkioufi 

When someone from Tesco Bank replies to private message you will initially get an email. Then by clicking onto the email it will take you to your inbox on here.

Alternatively if you click on your picture on the right handside you can see if you have any messages, click on messages & it will take you to your inbox on here.

Hope you get it sorted!!

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi,

I sent a private message with all my details and query but Ross had told me to call.  I explained that I am abroad and not able to call now.  That's why I joined the community hoping that someone in Tesco Bank will be able to investigate and help.  I am disappointed that Ross was not able to help without a phone call.  Can you please advise who I can send a private message in order to help my query?  Please advise.

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @kamkioufi, sorry to hear this. If you send a private message to Tesco-Bank we'll do our best to help. 

Highlighted
Little helper

I have sent a private message to Tesco Bank but Ross said she is limited to help and need a call from me.  Today is a Bank holiday.  Do you open bank holiday?  Please advise.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Yes, you will be able to reach the Credit Card team today, just to confirm they're available from overseas on +441268 508 027 (Mon - Sun: 8am to 7:30pm) - Christina