Differentiate your credit cards

I just took out a second credit card - one for joint purchases with my wife, this one for my own purchases. I chose the second of the two possible logos. But now I find out that I can't give the two accounts different nicknames, that the strawberry logo will be used for both on the online banking website, on my phone and on my Apple Watch - which is where I do most of my credit card transactions and where I most definitely need a different picture to make sure I don't get confused. I was hoping to consolidate my credit card portfolio with one provider but until you fix this (which your help desk tells me is not going to happen soon) I won't be using this second credit card. Time wasted.
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi , thanks for taking the time to post. However, I'm really sorry we're unable to resolve this for you! I can only suggest that you familiarise yourself with the card numbers to differentiate between them both, should you choose to continue using the account. I understand this is not ideal, and I will pass your feedback on regarding this.