Did you mean: 
92890members
27419posts

Credit score not updated for 3 months

Highlighted
Little helper

Credit score not updated for 3 months

Hello,

Please can you advise why you have not notified lenders of my updated balance on my credit card.

I am attempting to apply for a mortgage and it currently states on my credit score that i owe you alot more then my current nil balance.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
In the know

Re: Credit score not updated for 3 months

Good evening @Lhew2020 ,

May I ask which Credit Agency you are using to review your credit report with? I only ask because I use Clearscore (who have their data provided by Equifax) and my account status etc for Tesco Bank was updated on 6th May 2020.

Credit Karma (formerly Noddle) who have their data provided by Transunion updated my details on May 1st.

I completely understand you are keen to get your details updated so you're able to apply for a mortgage-I would send a private message to @Tesco-Bank along with your full name, date of birth and postcode and I'm sure they'll be happy to investigate this for you.

Highlighted
Little helper

Thank you for your reply.
I am using ClearScore, Experian and Credit Karma and none of them have been updated.
I will drop them an email to see what’s going on.
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Lhew2020, sorry to hear about that. We report to the credit reference agencies at the end of every month, and it can then take up to 6 weeks to update your account information on their side. Can you please send us over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? I'll then be able to take a closer look.