Credit cards don't match

On the look out
    With regards my club card on both cards they differ so much. What happens to my clubcard points will i loose my ones from my previous card. They ideally need to go together please. JBAILEY6550
  • 5 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi jbailey6550, Your points should carry over onto your account.I also have several clubcard numbers that do not match. However they are all connected on my Clubcard account. Can you access your clubcard points online?If so login, then go to 'clubcard account', on the left click on 'Account Management' which will open up, then click 'Clubcards on account' and this will show you which cards you have on your account.If you want to add another card to your account you can telephone Tesco on 0800 591 688 or 0330 123 1668.
    Community Manager
    Hey - if you found response useful, please accept it as a solution by clicking the button underneath. Thanks!
    On the look out
    Sent a message to Tesco-Bank has requested due to not answering or solving my problem o my Credit card. This of which I still cannot use. When I received only to destroy my old card and start using my new credit card. This of which i'm still unable to do. Maybe activation needs doing your end. Which i'm unable to do or get out and do. All due to unforseen circumstances. At present i'm still awaiting both my credit card and clubcard numbers to get sorted out. The Clubcard details do not match on the back of the cards. Will i loose any or all my clubcard points with them being different.
    Good afternoon. Can you use the Mobile Banking app? If so, it’s possible to activate your credit card on there. Failing that if you are registered for Internet Banking you can call the Customer Services team and speak to an advisor who’ll talk you through the steps to get your replacement card working.

In terms of your Clubcard points you will not lose any points you’ve accrued to date. I understand your concerns but you have nothing to worry about.
    Eagle eye
    Hi , sorry for the delay in responding to you here. Can you please send us a private message, so that we can look into this for you?