Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card online application

Highlighted
Just Getting Started

Credit card online application

Hello,

I've submitted an application for a 0% interest credit card 4 days ago but I haven't heard anything since then. Is that normal or should I try again?

Many thanks

5 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: Credit card online application

Hi @giaf, we don’t send email confirmation once an application has been completed so this is normal. Did you receive a message to say you were accepted when you finished the application?
If so, you should receive correspondence from us in the post within 3-6 working days from applying. We can double check your application if you’re unsure. For us to do so please send a private message to @CET with your name, DOB and postcode, leaving a space between the characters of your personal information.

Just Getting Started

Hi NickJ

No it was not accepted. It said something like we couldn't proceed right now and we'll contact you within 4-5 days.

Your Community Expert

Ah right, that's perfectly normal then @giaf. We'll contact you (normally by writing) within the advised timescale and confirm the next steps needed to get the account opened. 

New to this

Hi,
I just applied and got system error, can you see if my application has reached you?
Thanks
Your Community Expert

Hi @Jw85

Sure, we can look to see that the application has been received. We'll just need you to confirm your full name, DOB and postcode please. Please send this information as a private message to our @CET account or alternatively you can pass the information on to us via our Tesco Bank Facebook page (by private message) or DM us on @tescobankhelp.

If messaging our @CET account then please ensure you leave a space between each of the characters as shown below.

A B 1 2 C D

0 4 0 6 2 0 1 7

Thanks,
Ash