Credit card canellation

How do I cancel me Tesco credit card please?I’ve phoned the 0345 300 4278 number but there is not an option to get through to a human being and whichever option I try I just get through to an automated voice, none of which give me the option to cancel the card.If, by phoning the above number there is an option to cancel the card and I’ve missed it could you let me know exactly how to get through to a human voice or an automated voice to cancel the card?I don’t want to write a letter as I don’t want to send my card details through the post and as Tesco evidently wants everything to be digital I should imagine they don’t want physical letters.I look forward to hearing your response. Thank you
  • 1 Reply

Former Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear you're looking to close your account. The quickest way to get the account closed is to give us a call on 0345 300 4278 (available 24/7), and our team can close it for you straight away. To speak to one of my colleagues, please choose option 2 and enter your security details, then press 0. I hope this helps!