Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
69535members
20215posts

Credir card rewards

Just Getting Started

Credir card rewards

Where and how can I check my Credit card usage rewards balance?

I recently obtained a Tesco Credit card which promises rewards against usage either for Tesco products or for using it at other venues.

I have tried to see my rewards balance and can't find any statement for this anywhere nor any indication of these rewards actually existing.

Can someone give me a lead to somewhere?

Marlyn

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Credir card rewards

Hi @iammarlyn, thanks for getting in touch. You can get a track of the Clubcard points you have earned on your card by logging into your Clubcard account here: https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard.

Alternatively, you can call our Clubcard Team on 0800 591 688, or 0330 123 1688 from a mobile (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 9am - 6pm) and my colleagues will be able to assist you. 

Just Getting Started

If you used shorthand you could give drier answers to queries. Not every page in this site is set-up for people with little browsing experience so thank you for nothing

Marlyn

Your Community Expert

I'm sorry for any inconvenience @iammarlyn. Unfortunately we are unable to check this via this channel for you as we don't have access to the Clubcard systems. If you are unable to access this online please call us on the above number and my colleagues can look into this for you.