Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Occasional Poster

Complaint

Does anyone know how to email a complaint directly to Tesco? Just go round in circles with their 'Make a complaint' page or perhaps this is deliberate? Just had a letter forwarded saying I have an over the limit fee (even though DD due in 2 days)which was sent to an address I moved from over 20 months ago - such incompetence! Guess I should be grateful it didn't contain a new Credit Card!

9 REPLIES 9
Your Community Expert

Re: Complaint

Hi @MagM, I'm really sorry to hear this. Did you notify us that had moved address at the time? We can raise a complaint for you here if you confirm your DOB and postcode in a private message to @CET

Occasional Poster

Complaint

Of course I notified you of my new address, How do you think I have been receiving Tesco mailings here for the past 20 months????!!! Don't blame your incompetence on me!

Your Community Expert

It certainly wasn't my intention to blame you so I apologise if that is how it has come across. So we can look into this for you, can you please send over the details requested in a private message to @CET  

New to this

Complaint

I am in this same situation......Giving the answer to one person in a private msg does not help the rest of us!

Pete4571

Your Community Expert

Hi @pete4571, I'm sorry to hear you want to make a complaint. Please give us a message to @CET with your full name, DOB, postcode and a summary of your complaint as we will try our best to resolve this for you here - Christina 

Just Getting Started

Good Morning,

I have noticed a overlimit fee on my statement but I'm not over my limit please explain ?
Your Community Expert

@Newson1882 thanks for getting in touch. An over limit fee will be applied if you exceed your limit at any point in the month. It's also worth noting that if you are over limit at the time of a statement being produced, we allow 9 days from the statement date for you to make a payment to return the account back within the agreed limit. If this is not done, another over limit fee will apply as you are seen as over limit during the new statement month.

Just Getting Started

Ok can you check please
Your Community Expert

Of course. If you privately message @CET with your full name, DOB and postcode. I'll look into this for you.