Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95616members
28896posts

Close credit card account

Highlighted
Here to help

Close credit card account

Hi, I shall be settling my credit card in the next few days. There obviously maybe some interest to pay from period of last statement to date I pay it off. Two questions, could I pm someone to find out the amount I will need to pay including any interest and also if when I have paid I can close down account online. I am unable to call to do this due to circumstances

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Close credit card account

Hi @Lindsey1983, I'm afraid we are unable to provide you with a figure of how much this will be plus any interest. 

The quickest way to get the account closed is to give us a call on 0345 300 4278 (available 24/7), and our team can close it for you straight away. To speak to one of my colleagues, please choose option 2 and enter your security details, then press 0. If you are unable to give us a call you can also send a letter with your details and signature to Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT to close the account by post.

Highlighted
Little helper

Could you please close my credit card account please
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @jck707, sorry to hear you're looking to close your account. If you send a private message to Tesco-Bank we'll look into this for you. 

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

Hello, I am trying to make contact to close my credit card account however those options you have given above are not available. Is there another way I can please close my account?
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @charlottekay26, you're able to call us on  0345 300 4278 (Mon - Sun: 8am to 7:30pm), should you not wish to contact us through these methods.

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @charlottekay26 

I'm sorry to hear you want to close your credit card account.

There are various options to complete this either by phone or post.

You can call them on 0345 300 4278 (Mon - Sun: 8am to 7:30pm, the team can close it for you straight away.

If you are unable to call you can also send a letter with your name, postcode and signature to Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT to close the account by post.

Hope this helps!!

Take care, Caz @25H