Chargeback processed in March but not received in account

Back in Feb/March I had a chargeback processed by Tesco CC, and received a text to say amount would be refunded. It has never appeared in my account. I have tried various methods to contact but obviously it’s very busy. What would you suggest? Thanks
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Above and beyond
    Verified Answer
    Hi !I'm very sorry to hear this issue, but i'm here to help you get this sorted ! Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message', with the relevant details, they will check it out for you, and provide a quick and appropriate response ! If you click on this link @Tesco-Bank it will take you to a page 'About Tesco Bank'.In the top right of the page click 'send a message', a new page opens up 'Create New Message'. Complete & send your message securely.Please remember to include your full name, date of birth & post code. Hope this helps, Best Wishes @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you've not received your chargeback refund from Feb/March, that's quite a long time to wait and I will certainly help you to get it resolved.
    When I've received a chargeback onto my Tesco credit card its been within a few days

Please send Tesco Bank an URGENT 'Private Message' for someone to check this out, give you an update on your chargeback refund and appropriate advice.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it with URGENT in the title and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!!!

Warm wishes