Chargeback or Section75?

Travel Agent holding onto my refundLast year we booked a cruise and paid agent deposit via Tesco credit cardIn January 2020 we paid the balance (total £3160 on card)In March cruise company cancelled cruise and informed methat the refund would be sent to me via travel agent allow 4 weeksIn April travel agent said would forward refund but it would take 45 daysSame month they asked for my bank details to process refund back intomy bank account, said it would now take 45 to 90 days!!!On the travel agents Facebook page they are telling customers it can take up to 120 days to process refundsIn April the cruise line sent my refund to the travel agent. The agent is holding onto my moneyWhat’s the best way to get my money refunded? Chargeback or Section 75I appreciate the travel agent is struggling to keep trading but we are pensioners and the pandemic has seriously depleted our savings Any advice would be most helpful. James
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    Hi there, sorry to hear about this. You can find information about the steps to take here:

https://community.tescobank.com/t5/D...edtransactions

Once you follow the link you'll be able to submit an online form and one of my colleagues in the Disputes team will review your claim. Please be aware that the team are very busy at the moment so it may take longer than usual for them to get back in touch. We appreciate your patience at this busy time. Hope this helps.