Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95593members
28884posts

Chargeback from Easyjet holidays

Highlighted
Little helper

Chargeback from Easyjet holidays

Hi everybody I am new to this and hope that Tesco read this message.  I applied for a chargeback refund from Easyjet Holidays who cancelled our holiday on the DAY OF TRAVEL can you believe, way way back on 14th March. Refund meant to be on our card in 10 days and now 9 weeks!  I applied for chargeback and was told four weeks, then the phone message says 6 weeks, and it is now 7.  I really do need my money back as the interest is costly now. Can anybody advise please

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: Chargeback from Easyjet holidays

Hi @SHAZZA7 

I'm so sorry to hear your Easyjet holiday was cancelled!

Have you gone through the online form so the team can review your claim? I'm guessing from what you've said you have but just incase here is a link on what steps to take.

You can find information about the steps to take here: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/t5/Disputed-transactions-and/tkb-p/disputedtransactions Once you follow the link you'll be able to submit an online form and one of my colleagues in the Disputes team will review your claim. Please be aware that the team are very busy at the moment so it may take longer than usual for them to get back in touch. We appreciate your patience at this busy time.

If you've done that you can send Tesco bank a 'Private Message' by clicking on @Tesco-Bank  then 'Send a Message', please include your full name, date of birth & post code along with relevant details.

Hope you get it sorted!

Highlighted
Little helper

Thanks I sent a private message but I feel Easyjet should have done this by now as they say they are 13 days behind the refunds and we are over 9 weeks.  Cheers

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @SHAZZA7 

Totally agree, Easyjet should've sorted it for you, it is over 2 months ago.

I did have a flight only booked with Easyjet for April and I had my refund from them ages ago.

Take care & stay safe!

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @SHAZZA7, we have replied to your private message 🙂