Car insurance renewal

Hi
    I have a renewal coming up which was higher than last year. Yet whilst logged onto my insurance account a new quote came up lower than last years!!
    This I have gone with. All details are exactly the same, except all 1 year older.
    Not being able to actually speak to anyone I have not been able to confirm or clarify if I need to cancel the upcoming renewal as surely you will not insure me twice on the same vehicle!?!?
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • 3 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi It is quite likely that you will end up with two policies ! To avoid this from happening please proceed as follows :-Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to ensure that the automatic renewal of your existing policy is cancelled..
    Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message to confirm it's done.
    Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi I can understand that you've gone with the lower quote, however you could end up having 2 car insurance policies.I have a few solutions for your dilema:You could call the Car Insurance team so they can check this out for you on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm).Or if you’ve received your car insurance renewal invite but don’t want to renew (as you don't) please download, complete the form Request to lapse my renewal form and email it to [email protected]Alternatively, you can write to them via Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB, Tesco Bank Customer Service, P.O. Box 276, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 2BT. Please
    Occasionally you can see cheaper prices with Tesco Bank online, which is due to an online discount and different underwriters quoting. For future reference if all of the details on the new quote are the same, they will match the lower price for you.Hope this is helpful and you get your renewal sorted!!!Stay safe and warm wishes,
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry you've seen an increase in your premium this year. Occasionally you can see cheaper prices with Tesco Bank online, this is due to an online discount and different underwriters quoting. If you send a private message to Tesco-Bank, we'll make sure the existing policy doesn't renew.