cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Access my Online Banking

Highlighted
Occasional Poster

Cant Access my Online Banking

So I got my CC a number of years ago, but have changed my address and phone number, and can no longer access my account online :(

Any help would be much appreciated

8 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: Cant Access my Online Banking

Hi, thanks for getting in the touch. If you've got some changes to make on your account, you'll need to give our Credit Cards team a call so they can change your details and get you set up for online banking. You can call them on 0345 300 4278 and they're available 24/7 to assist you with this - Carly 

Community Manager

Hi @oliverjamesr - Carly is right. Hope you got this sorted.

Could you accept the solution please so that it is stored for other customers? You can find info on how to do this here. 

Thanks - Sarah

Occasional Poster

Is there a way to do it without calling as i'd rather not incur international calling charges.

and can I change the mobile number and address to an overseas one?

Occasional Poster

I try to dial the helpdesk but it says the number is invalid/not active....

Occasional Poster

@sarah_d wrote:

Hi @oliverjamesr - Carly is right. Hope you got this sorted.

Could you accept the solution please so that it is stored for other customers? You can find info on how to do this here. 

Thanks - Sarah

Hi @sarah_d, I cant accept the solution because the phone number provided is invalid/not active.

Your Community Expert

Hi @oliverjamesr, our Credit Card team is available 24/7 on 0345 300 4278, if you're struggling to get through, you can call our Online Helpdesk team who are also available 24/7 on 0345 300 3511, both numbers are correct and working, if you could please re-dial and let us know how you get on :-)

Occasional Poster

Still saying the number is inactive/invalid.

Does it matter that I am calling from an overseas mobile number?
Your Community Expert

If calling from overseas then you can use +441268 508 027 to speak to the same team :) - Ross