Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you apply for an increase in loan online, or do you need to do it over the phone?

Just Getting Started

Can you apply for an increase in loan online, or do you need to do it over the phone?

Can you apply for an increase in loan online? Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Re: Can you apply for an increase in loan online, or do you need to do it over the phone?

Hi @Milemz, to increase your loan you'd need to call us on the number mentioned in the FAQ post. It's not currently a service we offer online, although that may change in the future.

Super Browser

Re: Can you apply for an increase in loan online, or do you need to do it over the phone?

Can you apply to increase your existing Tesco Bank loan on line or does it need to be done over the telephone?

Your Community Expert

Hi Emily89, thanks for getting in touch. The application process to apply for an increase must be done over the phone. I've included a link which will confirm further information on this.

Can I increase my existing Tesco Bank loan?

Just Getting Started

How can I apply I have been paying 3 years now and want to do House improvements .

Your Community Expert

@Sarwa1306 you can apply over the phone on the number above.