Can't access my money

Hi I first became aware of an issue when I try to make a debit card payment my payment was declined. my online banking shows the money to be available. I then went to the local ATM and tried to withdraw a small amount from my available balance this was also declined. I then called telephone banking who told me my account had been put on hold by the back office team. They would give me no further details than that and told me to wait for a call. I just don't get why my account has been put on hold like this I need to do my shopping and pay bills. If this was a fraud issue I would have thought I would have gotten a email and text asking me to contact the fraud team I have had no email or text telling me my account is on hold what is going on?
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear this. We're limited as to what we can discuss via social media and we'd need you to call. Do you have a Current Account? If so, you can call our team on 0345 835 3353 (24/7) and they'll be able to help. I understand you've been told you would get further information regarding this which hasn't happened, however, if you call our team on the number provided above they'll be happy to help.