Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a Temporary Security Number please?

Just Getting Started

Can I get a Temporary Security Number please?

i need a tempory serurity number please

20 REPLIES 20
Your Community Expert

Re: Can I get a Temporary Security Number please?

Hi @bigtommy1990, I've replied to your other message. 

Occasional Browser

I need a temp security number? 

Your Community Expert

Hi @NinaChun95, thanks for getting in touch. If you send a private message to @CET with your full name, DOB and postcode we can send a Temporary Security Number (TSN) to you by post. Alternatively, you can call our Online Helpdesk anytime on 0345 300 3511 and request a TSN to be sent by text immediately once security is completed.

Frequent Browser

Hi 

i need a temporary security number please

Your Community Expert

Hi @DanDal1, we can send you a Temporary Security Number (TSN) through the post which will reset your online banking and allow you to get logged in again. This can take between 3-5 business days to arrive and will be valid for 30 days – if you would like me to arrange this for you, please message me at @CET confirming your full name, DOB and postcode.

Alternatively, you can call our Online Helpdesk anytime on 0345 300 3511 and request a TSN to be sent by text immediately once security is completed.

Just Getting Started

After waiting ages I’ve now received the temporary security number but now it keeps saying it’s an incorrect number. I urgently need to get onto my account and I can’t because of this number and needing to change my contact details. I tried phoning but again it wouldn’t let me stating the security number was incorrect. I’ve never known such a difficult process to get onto a bank account. 

Your Community Expert

Sorry to hear that @Megan040797. I've sent you a private message, if you could respond I'll look into this for you. 

New to this

I should like to access my account and need a temporary security no. I only use one computer which is not recognised. My mobile no. on my device hasnt changed either for some reason unable to use my password (which hasnt changed). I should like to set up a new password and can you please advice me of the current figure owing on my account. 

Your Community Expert

@POLL3NSA If you no longer have a recognised device, we will need to send you a Temporary Security Number (TSN) to reset your online banking and allow you to get logged in again. If you would like us to arrange this for you, please privately message @CET with your full name, DOB and postcode, and we'll do so. Alternatively, you can call our Online Helpdesk anytime on 0345 300 3511 and request a TSN to be sent by text immediately once security is completed.