Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95569members
28878posts

COVID 19 payment holiday credit card

Highlighted
Little helper

COVID 19 payment holiday credit card

I applied for a COVID 19 payment holiday on my credit card on 1/5/2020 I then received an email telling me to cancel my direct debit as soon as possible. I did this but have now had a letter from you saying I’ve lost my promotional offer I’ve checked online and my payments have more than doubled due to losing this. Can this be reversed as you’ve stated online that the offer should not be lost? I am very stressed and worried tried getting in touch on all platforms but to no joy can you shed light on this PLEASE.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: COVID 19 payment holiday credit card

Hi @Adavies183, sorry to hear this. So I can check this for you, can you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank? - Chris 

Highlighted
Little helper

I have sent various messages on messenger and other platforms but can’t get in touch with anyone are you able to get in touch with me via my personal email xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx as I’m not extremely panicking.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

If you'd like us to check this for you, please send a private message to Tesco-Bank.

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

I have had the same thing happen to me and am very angry about this and cannot get through on the phone. I would appreciate an email confirming situation.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @thebonnicks, I'm very sorry to hear this. If you send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank, we will look into this for you.