Did you mean: 
92854members
27408posts

CHARGEBACK- FLIGHTS

Highlighted
Little helper

CHARGEBACK- FLIGHTS

Hi

I do not wish to call the call centre  if not needed. My easy jet flights have been cancelled, and there is no way i can contact easy jet. I paid over the odds for my flights as needed to fly, i now wish to get a refund but as stated cannot get hold of easy jet. i have been told there is a online form to start a charge back issue but unable to find this form online. It looks like i will have to pay the £460 which is owed on my credit card which i could really do without at current time.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

Re: CHARGEBACK- FLIGHTS

Hi,we are in the same boat as yourselfs,did you get anywhere with your chargeback?

Highlighted
Safe hands

Good morning,

I can understand you are not wanting to pay for your flights, after all its quite a lot of money.

I too have cancelled flights with Easyjet just like many other people including yourself.

My understanding is they're in the process of working through a long list to refund people. As I expect the list is quite long and unfortunately its going to take a long time.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Random100, I'm sorry to hear about this. You can find information about the steps to take here: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/t5/Disputed-transactions-and/tkb-p/disputedtransactions

Once you follow the link you'll be able to submit an online form and one of my colleagues in the Disputes team will review your claim. Please be aware that the team are very busy at the moment so it may take longer than usual for them to get back in touch. We appreciate your patience at this busy time. 

Highlighted
Pitching in

Does the 'manage bookings' section not give options for a refund?

Highlighted
Little helper

Many thanks for the information.   Tesco don't make it easy to find the form.  I spent hours trying to find it. 

Highlighted
Little helper

Applied for charge back. Voicemail from Tesco has asked me to phone back re note left on my file. I phoned back to get recorded message " There is no need to phone back " What is going on ? What am I supposed to do now ? Please advise.
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Simon19, sorry to hear this. So I can check this for you, can you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank? 

Highlighted
Little helper

Done.
Highlighted
Little helper

Refund received. Many thanks.