Balance transfer fee

Hi got purchase credit card and want to do balance transfer but pay it off after couple of days would I get any charges?
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Verified Answer
    Hi

I'll do my best to explain how fees and interest work with balance transfers:

• If you do a balance transfer you would not be charged if you have the "no fee balance transfer 0% interest" rate active on your account.

• If you have an active balance transfer 0% period on your account from any other 0% rate, you would be charged a fee for doing the transfer but no interest until the end of that period.

• If you have no active balance transfer rate on your account at all you would not be charged a fee, but interest would start incurring immediately on a daily basis and then billed monthly.

If you are unsure if you have an active offer on your account you can contact our customer services on 0345 300 4278 who will be happy to advise you. They can also advise you what the fee would be or how much interest you would be charged to do a balance transfer if you don't have an active rate.

I hope that clears things up!