Balance Transfer Expiry Date

Hello, I had a balance transfer deal which I am told expires July 2020, ie next month. Does that mean that Julys payment will now INCLUDE interest or that's the final month of 0% and interest will be charged after that, ie August payment. Thanks
  • 2 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sure I can help you!
    If your 0% interest finishes in July then interest should be charged from August, however you could check this from your agreement when your 0% interest rate started.
    If you're still unsure please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out and give you appropriate advice.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps!
    Warm wishes, 25H
    Above and beyond
    Hi !I have seen a number instances where customers have been caught out by this.Please check the exact date in July that your deal ends, and see if this corresponds with your statement date.If your deal ends on or after your July statement date, you will not be charged interest.However please note that you will be charged interest if your deal ends before your statement date. I hope that this is clear for you. You may also send a private message to Tesco Bank, should you require further clarification.Kind Regards,