Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto renewal should be made illegal

Just Getting Started

Auto renewal should be made illegal

Auto renewal should be made illegal, don't give some bull comment about customers really like auto renewal.... nobody does, because you hike the price & make it difficult to stop auto renewal.... No online option, no chat option, you need to ring up, are we still in the 1960s??

The auto renewal means you can shove the policy at renewal time as you have a 35% price increase, it is ceratinly immoral to auto renew when you are not maintaining the same price (or increase in line with inflation) it should be illegal.

3 REPLIES 3
Your Community Expert

Re: Auto renewal should be made illegal

Hi @plumster, I'm sorry you feel this way. The automatic renewal can be removed at any point, and this would have been confirmed on your terms and conditions when you set up the policy. So I can help you further with this, can you please private message your full name, DOB, postcode and policy number to @CET?

Just Getting Started

Thanks, but no thanks, a 24.5% increase puts you so far out of the game, I have spoken to a lvely lass & asked her to lapse the policy. Chances of coming back in the future... absolute zero. Regards Sam.

Your Community Expert

I'm sorry to hear that, @plumster. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with - Ainsley