Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for a loan, have I been accepted?

Star Browser

Applied for a loan, have I been accepted?

I applied for a loan online yesterday. I expected to get an email acknowledging my application but I've had nothing. Can you help?

182 REPLIES
New to this

Re: Applied for a loan, have I been accepted?

I applied for a loan last week and have the papers in hand. Accepted on principal. The the of year has really slowed this process down. Is there any way I can sign and scan these to send back. I am going to miss the deadline for paying for my new car.

Star Browser

Hi I was approved in principle and sent my additional documents and paperwork back on Tuesday. When can I expect to hear whether I have been accepted.

Occasional Browser

I have also applied, I'm sure it said I was approved, I answered a few questions at the end and then I went to a screen saying "what happened next" and some of the thing a they say happen is "we"ll check that everything is okay..." "... This is usually working 24 hrs" the page times out before I could click on anything else on there but what I want to know is do I have to wait for a pack in the post? I think the questions I answered were security one like you would get in a pack I suppose? Just looking for bit info, thanks

Occasional Browser

I have applied for a loan yesterday, are we supposed to receive an email to confirm or just wait for the paper work?

Occasional Browser

Hi I applied for a Tesco loan a week ago now and have had no correspondence since any help with what's going on would be much appreciated

New to this

I applied for a loan recently and not had any e-mail confirmation. It says it takes 2 working days but not heard a thing via telephone, post or email. Any suggestions on who to contact?

Thanks in advance

Your Community Expert

Hi LittleOne Hollie17 Hayleymorris91 Stephlois2511. I’m sorry you haven’t heard back from us yet, we don’t send email confirmation so don’t worry that you haven’t got an email. If you send a message to our CET account including your DOB, postcode we can look into this. We wouldn't be able to confirm the status of your application via social media but we can check to see if it’s been received and is being processed. When sending your personal details please ensure you leave a space between each character as shown below.

A B 1 2 3 C D
0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0

Alternatively you can give our team a call on 0345 307 3425 (no extension will be required) anytime between Mon to Fri 8am-10pm and Sat/Sun 9am-5pm.

Occasional Browser

Hi.. I just applied for a loan today. It gave me the option to have a 2 month payment break at start of loan. I ticked no. Can this be changed

Occasional Browser

Hi I applied for a loan 2 weeks ago. But still not heard anything. You did a credit check on the 2nd. Thanks.