Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for a current account application online, how long does it take?

New to this

Applied for a current account application online, how long does it take?

When you apply how long does it take normally as did application online and had message saying need to do further checks. That was a week ago and heard nothing since

16 REPLIES 16
Frequent Browser

Re: Applied for a current account application online, how long does it take?

I made a mistake on my application for second current account.  When I try to correct it, the site now says I have TWO current accounts and will not allow me into the site.

Employee

Hi @jeffmarj and @lesleybruck

I'm sorry that you've both had problems with your applications. If you call us on 0345 835 3353, available 24/7, my colleagues can check on the issues you've been experiencing and them sorted. 

New to this

I've opened an account on last Sunday when I'll get the card and pin.. Can anyone tell me please. Thanks

Community Manager

Hi @Arifcon the pin and card will arrive separately in 5 working days. So if you completed application successfully on Sunday then they should arrive by tomorrow at the latest. 

Ama
New to this

I opened an account last Week Tuesday, when Will I get the card and a PIN number? Can anyone tell me please. Thanks

Employee

Hi @Ama

Once your application has been processed and account opened your card will be dispatched and can take up to 7 business days to arrive. Please note, your PIN will arrive before your card.

New to this

I openened a current account online yesterday when I try to login to online banking it logs me in and then says "NEW ACCOUNT" Your Personal Current Account Application on 08 Feb 2017 is being processed.

How long does it usually take to process the account please?

New to this

hI, I made an online application a couple of weeks ago and after a ext message saying there were "further checks" required, I have heard nothing since.  How can I find out the progress of my application?

Your Community Expert

Hi @5undae555, it sounds like your application is currently with our assessment team waiting to complete some final checks before the account is opened. It can take 3-5 business days for a final decision to be made, if the application is successful we will send you a text message to confirm this