cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Pay on my Apple Watch is not connecting to my Tesco Clubcard

Just Getting Started

Apple Pay on my Apple Watch is not connecting to my Tesco Clubcard

Hi,

Just joined and am having an issue with Apple Pay on my Apple Watch connecting to my tesco clubcard. My phone works fine and has done for some time linking both the credit card and clubcard. However my apple watch only seems to recognise my credit card adding money to it when I pay for something but it is not being recognised by club card. can any one help please. Thank you. J

4 REPLIES 4
Your Community Expert

Re: Apple Pay on my Apple Watch is not connecting to my Tesco Clubcard

Hi @jesta63, the apple pay service is not able to recognise two different card numbers on a single swipe (Clubcard and Credit/Debit Card), as a result you would need to scan your Clubcard separately in order for this to function. However, we do have own service Pay+ which would allow you to do this with one swipe. You can read more about this in this link. I hope this helps.

Just Getting Started

Thanks RossM, however it works on my iphone with credit card and clubcard? i don't understand wht the difference is.

Your Community Expert

I'm not 100% sure on what the difference is @jesta63, as I understand that it uses the same technology. However, I will pass on your comments as feedback to the appropriate team. 

Just Getting Started

Thanks @RossM