Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
93014members
27462posts

Android Pay / Samsung Pay

Highlighted
Just looking

Re: Android Pay / Samsung Pay

Come on guys this is 2016. Give me a contactless card or android pay for goodness sake, it's so embarrassing at the checkout having to say no I haven't got contactless my credit card provider is stuck in the slow lane..... Beep beep beep beep.....PIN verified zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Highlighted
Little helper

Much like what everyone else has said, I think it would be a big mistake not to support Android Pay. I expect it'll be the same as it was with Apple Pay, where you say you won't support it and then suddenly one day support is added without any warning.

It would be nice to have a definite confirmation as to whether or not this is going to happen so that I can make a decision on moving my credit card elsewhere. If Android Pay is going to be supported then I'll be staying - if not, there isn't anything keeping me here.

Highlighted
Little helper

Just adding my voice to the 'For' argument. I have savings with Tesco, a credit card and I use Bosst a lot. Please allow me to add Android Pay to that list.

Highlighted
Little helper

Please sign up to android pay tesco bank! Just had my new cards and noticed it's still not contactless either. Please sort this.

Highlighted
Pitching in

Just bumping this up in the hope of an official response..

Highlighted
Just looking

If this isnt supported then your card goes in the bin, simple choice.

Highlighted
Little helper

C'mon Tesco sort it out!  As others have said, you'll lose business by not supporting this.

I use my Tesco CC as my default card but am now looking investigating switching to another card provider so I can use Android Pay.

Highlighted
Window shopper

Hi, I for one will be getting another card, one that supports Android Pay. 

Highlighted
Window shopper

Well said, I will be moving to a more open and progressive bank

Highlighted
Window shopper

Agreed, they will not know whats hit them until they see their balance sheet, I am going to move banks