Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Current Accounts, Viewing In The Same Internet Banking

Just Getting Started

2 Current Accounts, Viewing In The Same Internet Banking

Hi, i now have 2 tesco current bank accounts and individually have seperate internet banking logins, How can i make it so i login with 1 internet banking and be able to view the 2 accounts in there instead of having to login to them individually

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Your Community Expert

Re: 2 Current Accounts, Viewing In The Same Internet Banking

Hi @cknowles1983, thanks for your message. Please get in touch with our Online Helpdesk on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) so that we can merge your accounts, I hope this helps! - Ainsley

Community Manager

Hi @cknowles1983 - I hope you got this sorted?

Just in case another customer has the same question, please can you accept the solution?

Thanks in advance - Sarah

Just Getting Started

Hi after calling them and asking they have said this isn’t possible with 2 current accounts as I didn’t apply for the second via doing it though the 1st accounts Internet banking?
Your Community Expert

Hi @cknowles1983, I'm sorry to hear our Online Helpdesk weren't able to help. If your accounts have separate customer files on our system, I'm afraid we're unable to merge them so you can view them on one online banking log in. In this case, you'd need to register both of your accounts separately for online banking. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you - Caroline