Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ - Kudos & Accepted Solutions

Highlighted

FAQ - Kudos & Accepted Solutions

Here on the Tesco Bank Community we have two useful community features, likes and accepted solutions.  Please read the following FAQ below to learn more about these features, and how to make use of them yourself!

Likes -
Q. What are likes?
A. Likes are simply a community feature that allows you to show praise and/or appreciation for a post.  

Q. How do I give a like?
A. If you feel a post has helped you out in any way and you simply want to show appreciation for it, or you've come across a great post that you feel deserves some praise, simply click on the Kudos1b.png button located at the bottom left of that particular post.  It's a great way to thank the member who helped you!

Accepted Solutions - 
Q. What are accepted solutions?
A. Accepted solutions are posts that have provided the top answer for the original poster's query/issue.

Q. How do I mark a post as a solution?
A. If you've created your own topic, you'll notice the Accepted1d.pngAccept as Solution button on the bottom right of each reply that you get.  Simply click that button on the reply that helped solve your issue to mark it as a solution. 

Q. Who can mark the solution?
A. 
Only the topic creator or a member of the Community Team can mark a reply as a solution.

Q. Why should I mark the solution?
A.  When you mark a post as the solution, it will clearly highlight the answer for other members to see.  This can be very helpful for other members who may have the same question.

Q. How do I spot topics that have a solution already?
A. When browsing the community, you might have noticed some topics have a Solution1b.png next to them.  This means that a post within the topic has been marked as an accepted solution. 

Q. How do I view the solution within a topic?
A. If you view a topic that contains an accepted solution, you will see the two icons beside the title of the topic:

Solved1a.png - This icon simply confirms that the topic you are viewing contains a solution.
Gotosolution1a.png - This icon is clickable.  Clicking on this will take you directly to the post that contains the solution.
The post which has been marked as a solution will have a small icon beside it: Solution1b.png