Online banking

Online banking

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disputed transactions and Chargebacks

I’ve cancelled a subscription but the company have taken more payments

If you cancelled the subscription before the transaction(s) debited, we may be able to reimburse you via Chargeback.

So we can help you as quickly as possible, please make sure you have the following information available:

  • Your credit card number or your sort code and account number
  • The date and merchant name on the transaction you want to dispute (you can find this on Online Banking, the Mobile App or your paper statement)
  • Details of how and when you cancelled the subscription

You can phone us on 0345 300 4278 (Credit Cards) or 0345 835 3353 (Current Accounts)

If you want to end a subscription but haven’t done so yet, follow our advice on cancelling subscriptions

Calls may be recorded. *This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.

I cancelled a subscription, however this was not carried out by the publication and they have charged the yearly subscription to my credit card. I have flagged this with them, however, I believe I'm not responsible for this debited transaction. How do I get this flagged to the correct department?

Hi @ajw1177, if you contact us on the telephone numbers on the top post on this thread we will be happy to discuss this with you and see what we can do to help.