Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tesco lost my cheque...they cleared it then reversed it leaving me with minus equity

Highlighted
Just Getting Started

tesco lost my cheque...they cleared it then reversed it leaving me with minus equity

3 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: tesco lost my cheque...they cleared it then reversed it leaving me with minus equity

Hi @julie6868, I'm very sorry that this has happened. We would like to discuss this with you over the phone. As you've not mentioned what type of account you hold with us, please let me know and I'll give you the correct contact details. Alternatively, you can find all of our contact details here. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Just Getting Started

Re: tesco lost my cheque...they cleared it then reversed it leaving me with minus equity current account

CURRENT ACCOUNT . i was not informed it was reversed , i could not put petrol in my car... my husband had to come to me when i broke down. i also transfered 50.00 into account for my daughters birthday... she didnt get anything because i was 108 -.... unknown to me...

Your Community Expert

Re: tesco lost my cheque...they cleared it then reversed it leaving me with minus equity current account

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened. As @JohnW has mentioned above we would like to discuss this with you. Please give our Current Account Customer Service Team a call on 0345 835 3353 (24/7), so we can take some details from you and discuss this in further detail.