cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

late payments

Highlighted
Just Getting Started

late payments

On two seperate occasions I paid my credit card and the app told me payment had been sucessful the payment didnt go though which has resulted in two late payment charges and my no interst being taken away very upset about this

4 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: late payments

Hi @wendhart, I'm sorry to hear this. Could you please message @CET directly with your full name, DOB and postcode so can take a closer look? 

Just Getting Started

very dissapointed with my response to late payments thanks for nothing seams their is no room for simple human error

@KerryL wrote:

Hi @wendhart, I'm sorry to hear this. Could you please message @CET directly with your full name, DOB and postcode so can take a closer look? 

@KerryL wrote:

Just Getting Started

no point you clearly said you where unable to help wont be recomending tesco bank to anyone

Your Community Expert

I’m sorry to hear this, Wendy. As confirmed previously, we have a duty to treat all customers fairly, therefore cannot relax the rules on an individual basis. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused – Christina