Did you mean: 
77841members
22547posts

Thomas cook refund

Highlighted
SJR
Here to Help

Thomas cook refund

I am still awaiting my refund from Tesco for my Thomas Cook flights. I had an acknowledgement a couple of weeks ago but nothing since.
How do I know if this is being dealt with and how soon am I going to see the refund?
With Christmas round the corner I really need this resolved as soon as possible.
7 REPLIES 7
Your Community Expert

Re: Thomas cook refund

Hi @SJR, can you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB, postcode and email address so I can heck the status of this as I believe all flight claims have been completed - Ross

SJR
Here to Help

Can you confirm please that you have now received my invoice which was attached to an email sent today?
Thanks
Your Community Expert

I'm afraid we don't have access to their inbox here so I'm not able to check this, sorry! - Ainsley

SJR
Here to Help

This is turning into a nightmare! I had a similar issue with Barclays Bank which they resolved in refunded within 36 hours! I don’t understand how it can take Tesco so much longer.
Your Community Expert

I have referred this over to a case handler in the Disputes team, they'll be in touch with you directly regarding this. Please note, I can't guarantee that someone will be in touch today however we will get back to you as soon as possible - Ainsley

SJR
Here to Help

Thank you.
Your Community Expert

Hi, I have sent you a private message with more information :)