Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
98221members
30204posts

Tesco offer exclusive deals to Clubcard customers.

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Tesco offer exclusive deals to Clubcard customers.

Tesco has revealed hundreds of exclusive deals on offer to Clubcard customers announcing today a host of incredible offers - with up to 50 per cent off on some products.

The exclusive deals are available on familiar branded and own-brand products across the store when shoppers use their Clubcard.

Customers will be rewarded with lower prices on popular products with the new deals, coined 'Clubcard Prices'.

That means from today (September 15), shoppers can save up to 50 per cent off on products like Carte D'Or, Birds Eye and McCain.

Also, the Aldi price match campaign has also been extended and Tesco will match the price of more than 500 own-brand and branded items.

The 'Clubcard Prices' deals will be available in all stores, excluding Express stores, from today.

Over 200 frozen products are included in the launch - with many more products to be added over the coming weeks.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Top sharer

Re: Tesco offer exclusive deals to Clubcard customers.

Hi Caz, @25H
I’m in Wales 󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿for the next few days, and popped into Tesco Extra en route to pick up a few treats.
I was delighted with some of the special offers, particularly the Necafe 300g large jar for just £4.50 ! Very happy
Regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi Chris,

That sounds like a great offer!!

Hope you well while your on your travels in Wales 😀

Stay safe, Caz  @25H 

Highlighted
In the know

Yes, please don't forget your Clubcards! And if you have a smartphone you can download the app from the App Store/Google Play and turn your points into Faster Vouchers as well as being able to scan any coupons you might have 🙂

Highlighted
Top sharer

Got it already, it’s great !
Highlighted
Top sharer

Thanks Caz,
I’m going to be busy on the tractor 🚜 cutting grass in the fields, while topping up the suntan for next three days, and exercising the hounds early doors and evening.
Should keep me out of mischief for a while, before I set about winding up locals !
Take care, regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi Caz, @25H
I dropped into Tesco Carmarthen this morning, was looking specifically for Clubcard deals, but it’s only on frozen foods at the moment.
Fair to say that I’m well stocked up on ice cream and oven chips !
Regatta, Chris, @CSKBrambles
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi Chris @CSKBrambles 

Don't go eating all that ice cream and oven chips 🤣

I've not called at a Tesco since the exclusive deals started.

I was going to call on Tuesday when I was going somewhere else but they blocked the road off nearby to get to it and I didn't end up getting there.

Hope they'll extend to other items in the coming weeks.

Take care, Caz  @25H 

Highlighted
Little helper

Are these in-store only?

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Evening @tcbarrett 

The exclusive deals are available to order online as well as in store.

Caz  @25H