Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
83984members
23626posts

Tesco Bank - Corona Virus Response - Access to Money

Here to help

Tesco Bank - Corona Virus Response - Access to Money

Banks and Building Societies are now responding rapidly to the impact of COVID-19 Corona virus on their customers. Temporary increased cash withdrawal limits from ATM machines, and increased credit card limits are among the responses being offered. It would be helpful to know where Tesco Bank stand with their response to the crisis, and what changes if any are being offered to customers accordingly.  

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Here to help

Re: Tesco Bank - Corona Virus Response - Access to Money

I agree, I would like more information on how Tesco Bank will be able to help people.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi, we are providing any updates around COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the below post. 

https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/t5/News/COVID-19-coronavirus-information/m-p/31106#M1618

Highlighted
Little helper

Perhaps Tesco Bank Customers would find it useful if this link and a message was sent in a email. Tesco store have sent emails to clubcard customers and personally I find that type of information sent by email to easiest way to digest what is being said.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @YorkieA, we're in the process of emailing all of our customers with this information! Thanks for your feedback. 

Highlighted
Here to help

Thanks RossM, I appreciate your speedy response which is most helpful and satisfies my query.