Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95355members
28788posts

Section 75/Chargeback - Holiday cancelled by holiday firm on 16th March 2020

Highlighted
Just looking

Section 75/Chargeback - Holiday cancelled by holiday firm on 16th March 2020

I raised a chargeback for cancellation of holiday by holiday firm on 23rd March 2020 and chased on 31st March 2020. I finally managed to get through on 7th April 2020.

I received an email on 20th April 2020 which didn't say alot. I replied back on 21st April 2020 but have heard nothing. Appreciate you are busy with the current unprecedented situation but its over 2 months now. I have emailed the Disputes Team today and also included the Complaints Team email to see if this will push it along

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: Section 75/Chargeback - Holiday cancelled by holiday firm on 16th March 2020

Hi @chezza75 

I'm sorry the Section 75/Chargeback  for your cancelled holiday is taking a little longer than usual.

It looks like your situation is being looked at as you say you've had replies.

I can appreciate it can be frustrating waiting for your chargeback to be actioned.

My husband has a non Tesco credit card and he's been waiting over 3 months for his cancellation to get resolved.

I hope you get it sorted soon.

Warm wishes & stay safe.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Section 75/Chargeback - Holiday cancelled by holiday firm on 16th March 2020

Hi @chezza75, sorry to hear about this! Can you please send us over a private message to Tesco-Bank confirming your full name, DOB and postcode? I'll then be able to take a closer look.

Highlighted
Here to help

I am having similar problems with Tesco putting obstacles in the way to follow up with enquiries