Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New on line banking app changes

New to this

New on line banking app changes

I do hope the changes are effective from launch as the screen shots look a great improvement on the existing app. 

5 REPLIES
Your Community Expert

Re: New on line banking app changes

Hi @Annette05, these changes are live now for online banking. Please bear in mind that this is for the website and there are no changes to the layout on the app. 

Occasional Poster

Why do companies insist on constantly changing their websites, the changes are rarely for the better, and most times the changes are more change for the sake of change rather than actual improvement, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Your Community Expert

I'm sorry to read that you feel that way @Steve_B. Is there anything in particular about our website or app that you feel unhappy about? I'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the website team.

Occasional Poster

I think a more appropriate question would be, 

What was wrong with the old one, it's hard to comment until it's actually up and running, but in general these changes rarely make the websites easies to use, or is it just the IT deparment trying to prove they're needed.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Steve_B, we are always taking our customers feedback on board and this change was influenced directly by member of this forum. Should you have your own feedback about the new layout or changes you would like to see then please let us know!