Incorrect Tesco details?

The Faster payment Sort Code and Account number for Tesco on my June 2019 Tesco credit card bill do not seem to match previous statements, nor current Faster payment details given on the Tesco website. I think it's strange that Tesco have changed this without alerting me - so is it an error? I don't want to put an online payment through to Tesco without checking that it will actually reach the correct account. Details for Tesco on my June bill are: Sort code: xxxxxxx and Account number: **sensitive info removed**. Please advise!
    Thank you
    Claire
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi , I’m sorry for any confusion caused! Our Faster Payment details for making payment towards your credit card haven’t changed, and I have included a link below to the correct details. Our Credit Card team are aware of an error affecting some of our customers' June 2019 credit card statements. The sort code and account number being displayed on your June statement were those for paying by BACS or CHAPS. Please continue to use the existing Faster Payment details as normal. I hope this clears things up for you - Kelly

How can I pay my Credit Card?