Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
90518members
26143posts

Clubcard Points donations

Highlighted
Here to help

Clubcard Points donations

Has Tesco considered setting up a scheme whereby Clubcard holders can, if they wish, donate their Clubcard Rewards to a recognised charity or community group?  As Secretary of my local Men's Shed and as a volunteer national ambassador with the UK Men's Shed Association, I know that many Sheds struggle to find funds for specific purposes so a donation however small, is always gratefully received especially when it can be put towards the cost of providing local community facilities that are not funded elsewhere.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Clubcard Points donations

Hi @pegerton, thank you for your message. I'm afraid to say, this is something we do not offer at the moment, but it's an excellent idea. I will certainly pass this on as feedback as we are always looking at new ways to improve our products. 

Highlighted
Helping hand

Hi @pegerton  it's a great idea, i for one would be more than happy to make a clubcard donation. Thank you for so actively supporting such a worthy cause ! Best Wishes and good luck.

Highlighted
Here to help

Great idea - I would second something like this too if ever implemented! 

Highlighted
Helping hand

Hi @pegerton 

That would be a great idea if it could be implemented. I can see so many charities or community groups benefitting greatly especially if there is no other funding.

Keep up the great work!

Highlighted
Helping hand

Hi @25H  ! I'm convinced that most Clubcard holders like ourselves would appreciate the opportunity to donate some Clubcard points for worthy causes. It's definitely something that Tesco would benefit from by being associated with. Hi @sarah_d  i'm sure that you would agree that this suggestion is the perfect kind of charitable initiative for Tesco to be involved with. I wonder if you could be good enough to pass it on as feedback for us. Kind Regards, CSK

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @CSKBrambles  - I'll certainly keep a note of this for future considerations. Thanks!