Children Should be aloud in Tesco

I Think its wrong as a 13 year old going to a school close to a tesco express that im not allowed to go inside after school to buy things.The tesco near my house has a limit of children aloud in the store at one time its about 4 or 5 we have to wait in a queue while adults and children with adults walk straight past the queue.It makes me feel like im a to tesco im not worth as much as an adult and personally i believe its prejudice ive never stole from a tesco ive never annoyed an employee.When i was at the front of the queue i asked the lady at the door why we had to line up while alduts dont have to and she sniggered at me and said i dont make the rules.I didnt go in and am never going to go to a tesco if this problem isnt fixed ive got my perants to stop going because i think its wrong and you shouldnt be allowing prejudice in stores.Just because im 13 doesnt mean i have any less right to go in a tesco than an 18 year old its wrong and i hope someone from tesco sees this and they at least think in there head yeah that is wrong just because there children doesnt mean they are second class or they should wait longer than anyone else
  • 2 Replies

Former Community Manager
    Hi , thanks for taking the time to write this and I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened to you. As we're Tesco Bank, I'm unsure of the Tesco stores policy with regards to this. However, I have passed your comments onto the customer service team within Tesco stores.