Card blocked while Abroad

HI, I came to india for delivery and due to some health issues, I had to stay here for a while.While coming back to India , I vacated my house in UK. My card was blocked and unable to withdraw money from card in India. A subsequent call to resolve this issue resulted in failing security over a very obscure question and then a call centre operative said he would send a new security passcode to my home address where I am not living anymore , despite me saying I would be away for few months and it was unacceptable that my money (most of which is destined to my delivery expenses) was unavailable to me. I am totally unsure how to procede. If anyone could get somebody in the right department to call us or give us a direct phone number to a supervisor so we can resolve this grave problem for me. Thanks
  • 1 Reply

Former Community Manager

Hi , I'm sorry to hear that. So we can get this resolved for you can you please give our team a call anytime on +441268 508 027? The advisor will take some details and we can see what we can do to assist you.