Access to pay+ statement

On the look out
    I use Windows 10 on a desktop. I cannot work out how to access Pay+ statements on this system.
    I can access statements on the app on my mobile but cannot print from the app.
    Can anyone help please.
  • 4 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Hi @mathaddon, thanks for getting in touch. Clubcard Pay+ is an account designed to be managed entirely from the mobile app. I'm afraid that statements are not available via online banking for this account.
  • Verified Answer

On the look out
    Verified Answer
    To print the statement, share the statement on the app to yourself on email. Then print the attachment when it arrives on the email on the desktop.
    Bit tedious but may be useful for others..
    Fresh Eyes
    @mathaddon The app warns against sending the statement for security reasons, but the banking website accessible by computer is secure and surely could make the statements available. After all, it displays the ledgers of transactions. This would provide both a readable statement, instead of the microscopic image on the 'phone, and a printing facility. It would be helpful, too, if the statements were organised with the transactions in date order. In its present form, with credits and debits listed separately the statement balances do not correspond with the balances in the online ledger, making reconciliation between the documents difficult, to say the least.
    Fresh Eyes
    @mathaddon
    hi no problem Go to Tesco Bank on www on your desktop browser follow instruction easy i had initial
    problems finding it

- - - Updated - - -
    @mathaddon

my thoughts are why am i doing this transferring £ from one acc to another well on reflection i put on the card what i can afford to lose if the card is lost scammed etc i guess using a credit card with a large limit is more of a problem so yes i will continue i also use one of those online only real banks the same applies just put on a small amount too many out to get us these days

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @mathaddon, thanks for getting in touch. Clubcard Pay+ is an account designed to be managed entirely from the mobile app. I'm afraid that statements are not available via online banking for this account.
    Hi Joec i also use it from the desktop PC for admin but you are right