OFX / QIF File Format - No Longer Supported

The reason I have used Tesco Bank for years because was because it supported QIF download to MS Money. I am very unhappy that this service was suddenly removed. I cannot manage my finances without this, and unless the QIF download feature is restored asap then I will have to move all of my banking services from Tesco.
    On the look out
    I too joined this group just to put my point across about QIF imports being taken away - what Numpty at Tesco Bank decided to do away with this - tried importing a CSV file to Ace money - its all over the place, the CSV puts debits and credits in the same column - would of been easier to manually type everything in - WHY oh WHY has this happened - importing QIF put everything in the right place in seconds, and managing finances was so easy - i have used a Tesco bank credit card for many year and to get the points - now points are hardly happening now, will use my NATIONWIDE card for all auto payments that currently go to Tesco as its a pain now - TESCO, LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS , bring back QIF import like all the other banks do, stop going backwards, give the customers back what they want - CSV and TIF just dont work with finance software - perhaps someone in your IT department could of checked this before turning this really useful function off !!
    On the look out
    Hi Everyone, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has provided feedback above. We recently made changes to our online platform that has resulted in being no longer able to download transaction information in all previously allowed formats. However, I want to let you all know that over the coming months we will be reviewing the formats available and would ask you to keep an eye on the Community Page for updates around this.

Any more news on this - like a lot of people on here, don't really want to move card provider but removing QIF importing when so many people use finance programs was a major error - we need a timeline , no "keep an eye on this page" "it will be reinstated soon scenario" - are we talkign a few days/weeks or are we talking months - if its months, i will be moving my business elsewhere

Many thanks
    On the look out
    Can anyone recommend a credit card provider that allows you to download transactions in OFX/QIF format. I export into Bank Tree. As this can no longer be done with Tesco I am going to have to move provider.
    Nationwide and Santander can both export to banktree/ace money/MS money with QIF
    Eagle eye
    Hi @hammyc, I'm afraid we don't have any further update on this at the moment. I'm sorry for the inconvenienced caused, I have logged your comments as feedback.
    On the look out
    Hi @hammyc, I'm afraid we don't have any further update on this at the moment. I'm sorry for the inconvenienced caused, I have logged your comments as feedback.

I have just paid as other people have mentioned for the Propersoft program which converts CSV to QIF files - works very well - cost me $49.99 , where do i send the bill ????????

- - - Updated - - -

The propersoft program as someone has mentioned works very well, cost $49.99 (about 38 quid) for a licence but will save me a awful lot of hassle , just a tip though , change the output date from yr/mm/dd to uk dd/mm/yr or it screws it up - there is a button at the bottom of the page.

I have asked Tesco where i send the bill - bearing in mind they really dont seem to care about this, will probably be told to get stuffed

Still, every little helps !!!!!!
    Eagle eye
    Good Morning @hammyc, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to cover the cost of this program for you. I have logged your feedback to the team, however if you wish to raise this as a complaint, you can do so here https://www.tescobank.com/help/complaints/. If you prefer I raised it for you, please send us a private message.
    Supervisor
    @TrinhO Thanks for the link. Complaint raised.
    Fresh Eyes
    I have just joined the community to complain at the change in the management of our credit card accounts. Ever since downloads have been available like others i have monthly been downloading into microsoft money which only accepts the QIF file. Why have Tesco decided to treat all of their customers like this. It is bad enough that they have done this but to not even consult or warn customers in advance really shows what they think of us. I always spend over £1k each month on their card but if i cannot download transactions i will start using my American Express card instead which still offers this functionality so Tesco will lose yet another customer. I do not want to wait several months while they think about it just in case. Well done Tesco on such GOOD !!!!!? customer service