OFX / QIF File Format - No Longer Supported

On the look out
    @RossM, Great news, thank you. I can confirm that QIF worked for importing my credit card transactions into Microsoft Money. I can't see an option for OFX downloads though, just CSV, TSV & QIF?
    Supervisor
    That's great news @RossM

I too can only see a .QIF download option.

Thanks !
    On the look out
    I have tried this option and whilst it has successfully downloaded my completed statements when I try to download "Transactions since your last statement" it comes back with the error message "Unable to find page"-this was the same on all download formats! When I got through to the Help desk as requested I was advised that this option was in the process of being removed, has anyone else experienced this?
    Window shopper
    That's great news @RossM

I too can only see a .QIF download option.

Thanks !

I am getting a problem with all the downloads. It is no longer downloading all the non-pending transactions that have been listed and included in the balance figure on the statement. The result is that it is no longer possible to check the total of the transactions downloaded against the current balance as the last few are missing
    Last edited by RonH; 14-11-21 at 09:00. Reason: Add
    Window shopper
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Following on from listening to your feedback, You are now able to download transactions in OFX, QIF and other formats. You can also download all of your transactions for the last 90 days (excluding pending transactions) or you are able to download your transactions for a particular month. Hopefully this helps those who use these formats.

Hi
    I am a newbie trying to sort out a problem...
    I see that QIF was reinstated on Monday 8th November within online banking.
    From that same day the transactions .csv file has not been updating?
    The normal view shows some 10 subsequent transactions, but they are in a strange format, with text where dates and amounts should be, and strange spacing.
    The .csv files used to work fine, but now nothing new since the 8th
    Am I the only person with this problem?
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Eagle eye
    @RossM

Thank you. That is good news. I have now been able to download the few transactions in my statement to Microsoft Money using the QIF format.
    Former Community Manager
    Hi
    I am a newbie trying to sort out a problem...
    I see that QIF was reinstated on Monday 8th November within online banking.
    From that same day the transactions .csv file has not been updating?
    The normal view shows some 10 subsequent transactions, but they are in a strange format, with text where dates and amounts should be, and strange spacing.
    The .csv files used to work fine, but now nothing new since the 8th
    Am I the only person with this problem?
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

Hey, so I can look into this further, can you confirm what browser you are using and if the sheet usually opens into excel or another program?
    Window shopper
    @RossM
    Hi Ross, Thanks for the reply.
    I am using Google Chrome (as I have for years), and it downloads to "Downloads" in Windows Explorer, and puts an icon just above the taskbar. I double click the icon and it loads a new sheet in Excel. The sheet is still downloading to Downloads, and still opens, but it has not updated since 8th November. It still has all the transactions before the 8th.

I have only just joined the community, and although i thought I had tken the option to get an email when anyone replied, it doesn't seem to work, so sorry for the delay in responding...

Cheers
    Kelvin
    On the look out
    @RossM well I went to download transactions today and saw the qif option was back so used that. It still isn't quite as it was because before it used to download the current period's transactions and now it is 90 days of transactions which results in too many duplicates to match and resolve in my accounting software. The solution I ended up with using the CSV file is better now in this respect because I can define which transactions to import.

HOWEVER - downloading both QIF and CSV formats today on the 16 November I find that both have excluded all transactions since 6 November, pending or otherwise. That needs to be fixed.
    Former Community Manager
    Hey, we are looking into the missing transactions on CSV files, I'm going to send a PM to a few of you above to try and get some more information to assist us with this.