Maybe a silly question but when sending back my completed documentation I've to send back a certified copy of a work permit or passport. Do I certify or do I get someone to certify for me? Thanks in anticipation
Do you need some help?
30-03-21, 08:50SIDVRIP1certified copy of work permit or passport
Best thing is to send Tesco Bank a private message so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.
Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with details.
You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate respons
Warm wishes, Caz @25H
Hi @SIDVRIP1, you would need to get this certified by a professional. When we request certified copies, we'll accept those that have been certified by one of the following: • Lawyer, Solicitor, Member of the Judiciary • Serving Police Officer • Doctor. I hope this helps - Keigan
Thanks, Would a company director be ok?
I've added a full list below of who'd be able to certify. Hope this helps!
When we request certified copies, we’ll accept those that have been certified by one of the following:
• Lawyer, Solicitor, Notary Public – registered in the UK/Channel Islands. Any other jurisdiction must be sent as an exception with rationale included.
• Member of the Judiciary
• Serving Police Officer
• Doctor. Pre-existing medical doctor/patient relationship.
• Teacher. Pre-existing relationship, i.e. if you are attending an educational institution. Teachers/Lectures should be current.
• Authorised FInancial intermediary e.g an Independent Financial Advisor or FCA Authorised Mortgage Intermediary or other FCA regulated firm.
• Bank or building society official
• Qualified Accountant
• Local Councillor MP, MSP, AM or MEP
• Official of an embassy, consulate or high commission of the country issuing the passport.
• Chartered Professional (e.g. Chartered Engineer) who can be verified via the relevant organisation.
@SIDVRIP1 Kelly has posted the list above :)
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved